In today’s market where more than 90% of home buyers start their home search online That little thumbnail of the front of the property becomes the first reason buyers choose to look at more photos of your listing over the 20 other properties at the same price in the same area. Great interior photos in turn become the reason a buyer chooses to physically come look at your listing instead of the others.But there are even more compelling reasons for using great photography to present your listing:
- Customer Satisfaction – Your home seller client will be pleased how you are presenting their property.
- First Impressions – It’s a well established fact that great photos and marketing materials are a way to get more listings. Neighbors of the listing property watch carefully how a property is marketed. If they like what the see, they will ask you to list their property when the time comes to sell.
- Beat the Competition – If you are competing for a listing, the commitment of professionally done photography and marketing materials can help you win the listing. Custom co-branded marketing materials are available for you to free of charge. This will help you highlight your relationship with our company to your prospective clients as a value added service that only the best agents provide. The ability to differentiate yourself from other realtors is KEY to landing new clients.
- Make More Money – Simply put, listings with professional photography sell for more money and are more likely to sell. Increased sales prices are great for your customers, but even better for your comissions. (Source: Wall Street Journal).
- Increase Traffic – A bump on MLS traffic means a bump in showings, and properties with professional photography report a 61% increase in views when compared to their peers across ALL price tiers (Source: Redfin)
As the marketing expert in charge of selling your client’s property it is all important these days to understand the way marketing photos work so you can use photography to maximum benefit whether you are shooting your own photos or hiring a professional photographer.As the professional photographer you chose to help market your listing, we deliver not only exceptional images, but also bring our experience, expertise, and professionalism to make sure the final product brings the buyers to the listing and generates the showings that will lead to a closing.